DAMN RULZZ
DAMN RULZZ

DAMN RULZZ HERE TO PROVIDE EXCLUSIVE SOFTWARES FOR YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

NeeD A SimpLe HeLp

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NeeD A SimpLe HeLp on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 pm

I got an icon from the internet that I want to use when I make my program an .exe. When I try to put it on under my form1 I get an error that says invalid picture. I realy want to use this icon for my program so I hope there is a way. I tried using the following code in the form load as well.
Code:
Dim strPath As String

strPath = App.Path & "\chicken.ico"

Me.Icon = LoadPicture(strPath)
On a side note, I used the package and deployment wizard to make a setup for this program, is there a way to get the program to offer to place a short cut on the desk top?

Thanks for your time.

View user profile http://www.rahat-world.tk

2 Re: NeeD A SimpLe HeLp on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:16 am

kaybe

Admin
damn_rahat wrote:I got an icon from the internet that I want to use when I make my program an .exe. When I try to put it on under my form1 I get an error that says invalid picture. I realy want to use this icon for my program so I hope there is a way. I tried using the following code in the form load as well.
Code:
Dim strPath As String

strPath = App.Path & "\chicken.ico"

Me.Icon = LoadPicture(strPath)
On a side note, I used the package and deployment wizard to make a setup for this program, is there a way to get the program to offer to place a short cut on the desk top?

Thanks for your time.

I'm sure your icon is probably a 32bit ARGB icon which is not compatible with VB6. You need to convert it to 24bpp. Lots of icon programs to do that. One of the best is IcoFX and it's free

Rolling Eyes REPLAY HERE TO VIEW DOWNLOAD LINK

View user profile http://damn-rulzz.freeforums.biz

3 Re: NeeD A SimpLe HeLp on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 pm

let me check Wink Twisted Evil Exclamation

View user profile

4 Re: NeeD A SimpLe HeLp on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm

can i try it??D

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum